Terms & Conditions
When you register to take part in the CIOB Global Student Challenge, you agree to comply with the following rules and terms of the competition.
Participation & Eligibility Criteria
Team Member Criteria
- Be currently studying on a full-time or part-time basis
- Be studying either HNC, HND or Bachelor’s degree level – one team member may be studying up to Master’s level
- Provide a valid email address as part of the registration process
- Be made up of four members
- Not have members who are competing as part of another team
- Attend the same University
- There are no age restrictions on team members entering.
Participants may be requested to take part in promotional activity relating to their involvement in the challenge, and the CIOB reserves the right to use the name(s) of the participants, their photographs, and audio/visual recordings of them in any publicity.
If more than one team from a university achieves placement in the final six teams, only one team will be able to participate in the finals and represent the University.
Competing teams can draw support during the competition from tutors.
- Responsible for registering their teams into the competition
- Must not actively participate in the team’s decision-making process
- One tutor may accompany their team to the Members Forum winner’s event
The CIOB reserves the right to modify or amend the prize, rules or terms and conditions of the challenge at any time. Any changes will be publicised on the website and communicated to all participants.
The winning team must be available to travel abroad and participate in Members’ Forum.
Failure to comply with any rules, terms and conditions of the challenge may result in the participating teams’ disqualification and/or the forfeit of the team’s prize. The prize will then be awarded to another team.