This year, 39 teams from four continents entered CIOB’s Global Student Challenge competition. They took their strategic, marketing, financial and management skills to the limit, developing disciplined decision making, teamwork and leadership. In the end, six teams qualified for the big final in Edinburgh.
The finalists are:
• Kanigara Banu – Universitas Indonesia
• KLMN Construction Group – George Brown College, Canada
• Resilient Construction – Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
• Toomer Oaks Construction – Auburn University, USA
• HOTPOT CREW – Chongqing University, China
• Design & CurStruct – Curtin University, Australia
Follow the CIOB on Twitter to track the success of the teams throughout the final stages of the competition: @theCIOB. The winners will be announced at CIOB’s President’s Dinner on 27 June 2019. Find tickets for the event at: events.ciob.org.